CHANGE OF PLANS - PRO MEMBERSHIP - PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Head Honcho
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
www.ratrodbikes.com
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
After a couple of days of consideration, I've decided that I'm not going to restrict the For Sale section to Pro Members only.

For the past 11 years I've tried to keep everything free on the site and I just decided that I didn't feel right about charging members to use any part of the forum. If the good Lord wants me to run this site, He will provide. :angelic:

As a result, I'm going to refund all of the Pro Member subscriptions that occurred after my initial announcement which was on March 1st.

If you paid for an upgrade after March 1st expect to see a refund in your PayPal account in the next day or two.

Thanks again to everyone who participates on the forum and puts up with the indecisive owner. :21:

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2008
Cato, NY
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
After a couple of days of consideration, I've decided that I'm not going to restrict the For Sale section to Pro Members only.

For the past 11 years I've tried to keep everything free on the site and I just decided that I didn't feel right about charging members to use any part of the forum. If the good Lord wants me to run this site, He will provide. :angelic:

As a result, I'm going to refund all of the Pro Member subscriptions that occurred after my initial announcement which was on March 1st.

If you paid for an upgrade after March 1st expect to see a refund in your PayPal account in the next day or two.

Thanks again to everyone who participates on the forum and puts up with the indecisive owner. :21:
Steve,
I have always appreciated your display of humility and honesty. May the Lord continue to bless you as you bless us.

Fred

Feb 19, 2011
NJ USA
Rating - 100%
28   0   0

That's rad. Maybe now, i'll finally upgrade to Golden Pro Premium Ultra Membership, at long last...

Jan 21, 2009
Zambales, Philippines
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I always try to explain to people that there are people you haven't ever met but that you can trust. Even on April 1st.:21:

I may upgrade too.

Reactions: Rat Rod

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Jan 2, 2012
Mykonos,GREECE
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I enjoy being a pro member. It's the only site I pay for and is worth it. Keep up the good work. But you can feel free to refund me for all the past years...:rofl:

Oct 6, 2013
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would gladly pay for a Pro membership if it would help make the operation of this site better. I'm having freezing issues , and broken link issues . It runs very slow and it just doesn't work well for me , Regardless of what browser I use. Perhaps I Just Need A Miracle.

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Pro Member
Nov 24, 2012
The Tropics of Alabama
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
...I'm having freezing issues , and broken link issues. It runs very slow and it just doesn't work well for me , Regardless of what browser I use. Perhaps I Just Need A Miracle.
Or, perhaps you may need a new computer and/or service provider. I have never experienced those problems either at home or at work, with a PC or a Mac. Try logging in on another computer at a different location sometime to see if there is a difference.:39:
Good luck!:forum:

Last edited:

kingfish254

Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
Rating - 100%
129   0   0

kingfish254

Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
The Bike Wall BOXKARS