Cheetos Bike.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a Cheetos chopper bike, yep that purple thing with the black spots. it's mostly all there minus the fabric tank bag.. it's in ok shape, has a bit of patina on most of the chrome, the motor bag is there but dried up, and needs a few things, but has potential.. question is do I restore it, rod it, not sure of it's value. May consider a trade or sell to someone more into this particular bike. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome!

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    440.9 KB · Views: 266
I picked up a Cheetos chopper bike, yep that purple thing with the black spots. it's mostly all there minus the fabric tank bag.. it's in ok shape, has a bit of patina on most of the chrome, the motor bag is there but dried up, and needs a few things, but has potential.. question is do I restore it, rod it, not sure of it's value. May consider a trade or sell to someone more into this particular bike. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome!

Looks like the bars and front fender are reversed or the fender needs rotating.

Nope.. that's how they go. Lol here is a picture of a nicer one..

I guess it was angle of the wheel turned that looked optically wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a hoot! I kinda like it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bike would look way better with a different style fork....maybe a springer or something.
Good find tho!
Yeah the frame rake is odd, not sure I want to spend much time on it. Leaning towards selling it. Not sure if anyone collects the cheetah Cheetos bike, but it's almost all there, and I'm tempted to start changing things and paint it...

Latest posts

Back