CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS ~~~ Dec 12th Bricks Pizza & Zoo Lights

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty cool to think all these rats are all heading the same way to end up at the same place from all over...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a lot on the facebook page for Chicago Invasion. I'd post mine here but my laptop just died... lucky I uploaded them to the fb page before... but I may have lost a lost of pics... tomorrow I'll see if I can read the drive after I put it in another computer...

Carl.

Was great meeting you guys. We had a lot of fun. I am sorry we had to break off early but with a few riders in our group with little to no riding experience the ride became to wearing on them. Unfortunately I have a rule when our group rides.... One out... were all out.
We will surely have this ride better described to our group next year knowing now what we do. Thank you all again for joining in and look forward to meeting up again soon!

Was great meeting you guys. We had a lot of fun. I am sorry we had to break off early but with a few riders in our group with little to no riding experience the ride became to wearing on them. Unfortunately I have a rule when our group rides.... One out... were all out.
We will surely have this ride better described to our group next year knowing now what we do. Thank you all again for joining in and look forward to meeting up again soon!

Chad
Just saw this post.
Thanks to you guys for thinking this all up. And coming all they way to Chicago for the ride.
I think everyone had a blast!!
I sure did!!

Thanks again and see you guys again next year!

Had a great time today.

Thanks to @Pookie42 @almaguer4 and @XC204 for coming out today.
And my kids coming for the free lunch. :rolleyes:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 222
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    418.5 KB · Views: 229
Next ride....

The 6th annual Chicago Turkey Leg Ride.