Chicago TailDraggers !!!!~~ POWDER COAT OFFER ~~!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a blast last night!! Great call on The Brick for dinner Skip! That was awesome pizza!

If I had known you were riding to the same area we were headed after we left the zoo I would've ridden with you! That's what I get for not asking questions.....

The concierge at the hotel got a big kick out of the bikes an the fact we came all the way up to Chicago to ride in the freezing cold. She wanted pics on the Taxi bike and posted them on her Facebook page. Within a few minutes she said she had 10 comments about her on the bike! Good publicity for RRB.com on her Facebook page and her crazy activity blog (her words).

Thanks again for a great ride. I'll post my pics tomorrow.

Thanks chips_mahoy for coming up with the Zoo lights event, everyone that got photos up. Carl's are excellent, because my bike is included. The "new" forum was a discussion topic over pizza at Brick's, and Hot drinks at Starbuck. Great time,

Hey guys... Had a really good time... Wasn't as cold as I thought it was gonna be... Got a lot of cool pics... But I gotta figure out how to post...

Pookie42
So glad you and your son came out with us. The weather turn out ok.... So much better then today.
With photobucket you can upload pics to here pretty easily... Just "copy" the last code at the bottom of the photos and paste it on your post.
Good luck would love to see the photos

Man we scheduled the ride just right,:thumbsup:

Saturday cold but no wind and clear...

Sunday 10 degrees warmer but windy with light snow all day.

What it looked like on my ride home after work Sunday night.

Quick question... Are all silver king bikes aluminum or just some models... Because I see a couple of painted ones... Also a square frame one...

Again, a great time!! Here's a few of my pics:

CR18-vi.jpg

CR19-vi.jpg

CR10-vi.jpg

CR07-vi.jpg

The next day. Yes.....it's as cold as it looks....
CR03-vi.jpg

And my shirt I got to go with my bike for the ride:
CR01-vi.jpg

Latest posts

Back