Chicks need love too

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is the finished bike :p

7571249338_95c04ff1eb.jpg

7571247952_1c13e88038.jpg

7571246092_54eb4fdbb9.jpg

7571243150_0fd314ec64.jpg

7571241188_990524c4ce.jpg

7571289424_598144be90.jpg

Two thumbs up on color choices two thumbs up on the fender decor great job

Anyone up for a picnic?...This bike takes you back,way back to the 50's,cycling on a country shaded tree road,meadows on either side...Delux model...Well done. :wink:

Peatbog said:
That is what I call one sweet ride. The color combination with the white accessories, and adding in the baskets and the swan fender ornament make it look like something a rich person would own 50 years ago. That bike is sharp.
I'd have to say , that sums up everything I was thinking when I saw it :!:

One of the coolest paint schemes I have seen and I love to see girl's bike being used in the buildoff. You did a great job on the bike. The swan is a nice touch....Congrats on getting it done and posted!

I've always passed up girls bikes, or bought them as parts bike, but I have two more I'll be getting this weekend, so I'll build another and see if it sells. My wife has had so many of her gal friends coment on it that I wonder if their isn't an untapped market for girls bikes - getting the magical blend of good ride, good looks, and old school flavor. Normally they don't sell, but the time may have come. :D

This one cost a small fortune though. :shock:

Thanks for all the kind words. :mrgreen:

raggedjim said:
bighit said:
I dont know too many ladies that wouldn't rock that bike.

The swan is killer.

Ladies? I would ride the tires off this bike! I don't need no stinkin' bar!

Great bike, Rg

I'm with raggedjim, I could definitely rock this ride anywhere!!
Verrry nice bike!!

Latest posts

Back