Cho-low Ryder

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So due to all this rain in southern california I have been spending most of my time (instead of being able to work on the layback machine) either fixing leaks in my new workshop or spending a lot of late nights looking thru this website

But what has come out of that inactivity is an idea for a buildoff bike
One that will use my AMFlite cobra frame with the decorative frame cover minus the rear rack (rack was used on Krustomized Kruizer)

plus a some leftover lowrider style parts

image_zpsrrqmt59l.jpeg

As you can see i am currently thinking of using 20" wheels to give it a low stance
but in order to keep the bb high enough for the crank I need to use a 26" lowrider springer
So it is giving it a chopper look as well

Welcome to the build off.
Nice bones to start with.

Same weather here in Greece. Raining 2 nights and 2 days... :39: Maybe we should have a ark-off, or a boat that is pedal powered build...:21:

Welcome to the build off.
Nice bones to start with.

Same weather here in Greece. Raining 2 nights and 2 days... :39: Maybe we should have a ark-off, or a boat that is pedal powered build...:21:
You should see Hollister CA. There are new lakes everywhere. A lot of historic homes were flooded and some are beyond repair

You should see Hollister CA. There are new lakes everywhere. A lot of historic homes were flooded and some are beyond repair
Shame about the homes. A few were flooded out here,but not as bad as your area.

Latest posts

Back