• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collegiate 5 speed green and white seat Wanted plus Back rim

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Would like pics and price for each item. The rim I do not need the spoke guard or freewheel but need the rim in good shape. The S seat Need in decent shape also. The guy that needs these parts says the front of the seat is ripped and the springs are coming out the front.

Would like pics and price for each item. The rim I do not need the spoke guard or freewheel but need the rim in good shape. The S seat Need in decent shape also. The guy that needs these parts says the front of the seat is ripped and the springs are coming out the front.

Wht size ?

I have a rear wheel , I'll have to check on the condition of the seat.

Got pics for reference? Help us help you :wink1:

ozzy, still need the parts ? I just got in a girls Collegiate in green n white..... can get pics.

Latest posts

Back