complete bike sales

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the positive side, you could buy some bikes cheap, sell some of the parts to get your money back, and use the rest for whatever you want. At least, that's what I hear other people do.

I couldn't agree more- and what surprises me is I know how much it costs to build something and it aint cheap. I don't have the knowledge & resources most have here but still....

I couldn't agree more- and what surprises me is I know how much it costs to build something and it aint cheap. I don't have the knowledge & resources most have here but still....

Yeah, if I extrapolated what it costs in time and money to build some of my goofy bikes to the comparable for what I would spend on building a car, I'd . . . well, that's why I don't build cars (and since the cars I've designed are too unique to use an existing platform as a base, this would even more expensive). I am going to build my own (small) boat, though, so . . . I will never be able to retire unless my next book series really takes off.

Latest posts

Back