" CONGRADULATIONS RAT ROD "

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Vroom!

Unfortunately about 10 of them are spammers :x

I've blocked all of their IDs and I've even caught a few of their IP addresses.

Why they waste their time I have no idea. At least spam something that's related to the forum topic...ha ha!

Thanks to all who have been promoting the site on other forums and word of mouth!

congrats

Spammers or not, good count so far. You just know there are numerous poachers out there enjoying the topics and not signing up just yet, all in good time.

I think when we all start wearing our shirts you'll get more attention too.

We're doing an "Easy Rider" themed Christmas Parade on Black Friday, I'll be sure to wear my shirt and have some of the posters with me to spread the good word.

Keep up the good work and thanks for creating the site. :D

May the Rat rust upon you....
May the Rat look knarly and rough....
May the Rat bring you more ratters and rodders in all you do!
Ratmen.

Well, we're down to 88 users now...just kille off 13 spammer accounts.

Funny thing is...they almost all chose Albanian as the language...ha ha!

Now we OFFICIALLY have 100 true rat rodders signed up for the forum. :lol:

I must kill off two or three spammer subscriptions a day. These goofy spam robots are relentless. They all appear to be originating from Eastern Europe....surprise surprise. :roll:

Thanks again everybody for making the forum a success and a fun place to talk about these sweet daddy bikes.

Steve

Rat Rod said:
Now we OFFICIALLY have 100 true rat rodders signed up for the forum. :lol:

I must kill off two or three spammer subscriptions a day. These goofy spam robots are relentless. They all appear to be originating from Eastern Europe....surprise surprise. :roll: ...Steve
Mir Ce, Mir Ce, Rat Rod, you are a rat(h)ful admin! Don't forget your Commandments. Or, P-Ratty supposes thou shalt be safe, for you are only rendering judgement upon those impersonating a rat rodder. We need an 11th commandment: Thou shalt not spam, hack, wheeze, flame, troll, nor covet, http://www.ratrodbikes.com!

Ratmen?

Congrats.

This board is starting to roll. It provides much more entertainment and creativity than other boards. I am proud to be a fellow Rat Rodder!!

well i know that everyone that comes into the shop and asks questions about the higgins i send them here to read and see more of what rat bikes are all about. this is my main hang out now great group of guys & galls (are there any mr rat rod?). i like that we all just have fun with it and that is the most important thing. although i did sit for 2 hours the other night in the shop staring at the build off bike trying to make peace with it :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back