CONGRATS! on 64 Finished Builds out of 108 Starts.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Congratulations everyone!
Another great Build Off in the books.
Historically 50-60% of the builds that start get completed, so we were right on target for that this year.
Best of luck! It's been a fun one.

Way to go @Glen . I think he has done it before. There really isn't an easy way. It just a tedious job.

Yes...thanks to all who participated this year!

@Glen has volunteered to set up the alphabetical list of finished bikes for the voting poll.

If anyone has any pointers for him to make it quick and easy, feel free to share it with him ASAP.
Way to go @Glen . I think he has done it before. There really isn't an easy way. It just a tedious job.
Ctrl+C,
Ctrl+V...

Over, and over, and over, again...

Yep certainly another excellent build-off.
Well done evryone who finished...
I have no back but I finished...
Time to pop a cap of a nice long cold one.
Cheers mates!!!
Alpha-beer.jpg

Dang!!! man there are some cool bikes.:113::41:
I cant comment as I dont have the privelage.:ninja:(psssst how much will it cost to do soooo).

Dang!!! man there are some cool bikes.:113::41:
I cant comment as I dont have the privelage.:ninja:(psssst how much will it cost to do soooo).
Just wait a couple of hours for the voting thread to go up and the finished area will be unlocked again. ;)

That’s cool, 60% completion. Out of interest, is there any idea how many newbies have a crack at the build off each time, or how many come back for more? (I’m definitely on of the newbies this year :))
Not sure on the newbie rate, has anyone looked at that?
There is always a fair amount...

50-60% completion is the norm, life gets in the way some times, but 60% is awesome!

Hello Kingfish, how are you ??Remember the doodad that you and Funk said looked like a seahorse ? I just finished NAUTILUS, the bike I made it for, and I have a question. I want to show pics of my finished work, what would be the best way ?? Do I start my own thread ??Thank you, O Mighty Answer Man !!!

Hello Kingfish, how are you ??Remember the doodad that you and Funk said looked like a seahorse ? I just finished NAUTILUS, the bike I made it for, and I have a question. I want to show pics of my finished work, what would be the best way ?? Do I start my own thread ??Thank you, O Mighty Answer Man !!!

It would be cool to see that. Probably the best place for that would be to post up a new thread in the BUILD section for that bike
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?forums/builds.21/

Latest posts

Back