Congrats to all finishers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im having a blast building bikes in my garage. I learn a lot from watching other people combine what they find and get ideas to piece my own parts together. Aside from commuting by bicycle and participating in many long distance charity events, this world of bicycling has brought much enjoyment and relaxation to me as well. As we use the bicycle as our canvas, so many works of art adorn the pages of this site. I truly enjoy watching everyones creativity come out on this site.

Congrats to you all for your hard work

Ditto - two thumbs way up to the finishers !!!! And all competitors as well. I know how hard it is to get one done under a deadline, have not been able to finish one yet, lol. it's a build-off curse (at least for dragons ).
Been a blast to watch along with y'all , and will hopefully still get mine built and post at some point.
CONGRATS !

Last edited:
Im having a blast building bikes in my garage. I learn a lot from watching other people combine what they find and get ideas to piece my own parts together. Aside from commuting by bicycle and participating in many long distance charity events, this world of bicycling has brought much enjoyment and relaxation to me as well. As we use the bicycle as our canvas, so many works of art adorn the pages of this site. I truly enjoy watching everyones creativity come out on this site.

Congrats to you all for your hard work
you just said exacly what i was not able to put in words :113:

yes , Congrats all on your builds and for making this place what it is:rockout:

Thanks and Ditto on the congrats...
Now it'll be a ghost town around here for a month, and I'll continue to second guess myself on my final picture or on the seat choice or on the next PROJECT until I go crazy. This wait for the next Build Off won't be so bad as we have the Holidays and all, but I'm still here...
Dreaming, designing and disassembling bikes in my head...

Carl.

Latest posts

Back