Countdown to RRBBO-9! ...START!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of curiosity has any one googled bonine looking for some sort of secret inspiration. Now I may be the only one that sees a link between what comes up and what we are doing so I don't know if it pure coincidence or secretly genius naming from rat rod bikes or just madness on my part

If it can rust let it
Yep sure have,and decided to get a whole carton load,to get me thro this thread...:21:
Like one big roller coaster road,so tab up n buckle up....

Ever since I joined this forum you thievin' rascals have been using my trademark fresh tires w/air in them technique:mad:, so if any of your ideas are any good, I'm stealing them. :comando::aggressive:

Shouted my self a new pipe bender in the lead up to tomorrow. Now to just keep it hidden until I can get it Dirty tomorrow so the missus thinks it has been there all along

If it can rust let it
Uhm I share my shop with the Missus !!!!

Jats

Meh. I already claimed the taking a 2014 bike and making it look like it was from 1854. Being that there is roughly 12 hours till we can start. I'll give a teaser picture of a piece of my costume I did up to go with the bike.

I most likely will not be the only one with this same theme, but I have quite a few "secret" weapons/features that I've never seen done before.

su8ypeqe.jpg

Since BONINE is anything goes, I suppose this would work. Just need to find someone to ride it.

Latest posts

Back