couples only sub build!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is for all couples. come on builders get your other half involved, its all for fun!!! post your build link below and lets have some fun!!

Jats and Momma Jats (Troy and Laurie)

supergoob said:
Sounds like a loophole to have two bikes in the competition...ha!
caught us!! no not really maybe nope

Troy

well today turned out to be a set back on Wilfrid and Momma jats was to tired after work to play aaargh and I go back to shift tomorrow will be gone for 3 days

Troy

The Silver Moon is a tandem--for me and my wife---but she's in the B-O--unless you count putting up with the mess I'm making! :lol:

frameteam2003 said:
The Silver Moon is a tandem--for me and my wife---but she's in the B-O--unless you count putting up with the mess I'm making! :lol:
:lol:

ahhh...reminds me of when i was a pre-teen at the roller rink and it was couples only skate :lol:
very cool 8)

jats said:
frameteam2003 said:
:lol:
so you in? ya stoker counts? what you think macs??

Troy

hey guys got 10 days off soon so Momma jats and I are diggin into the shop!!!

Troy

ChrisMac said:
Still fighting a week long headache. Know more on my MRI Tuesday
hope all goes well on tuesday you will be in our thoughts

Troy

jackmac4 said:

Here's where I'm at after being sucked into an unexpected home remodeling project.
wait a min. you have a double sided rack! no rack time schedule or swapping around :shock: :lol:

Troy

ChrisMac said:
jats said:
wait a min. you have a double sided rack! no rack time schedule or swapping around :shock: :lol:

Troy

Indeed I do have a double sided rack. Old '70's Schwinn dealer unit.
man that is neat :!: wish I had one would make life a lot easier sometimes!!!!!!

troy

Latest posts

Back