Crackerella

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

i'm going to have the kid help as much as she can. hope we make the dead line.

here is what we are going to redo
19?? amf roadmaster deluxe satellite
P8120001.jpg

found it by the trash. just like it is good enough for me but girls like sparkles and shiny stuff.

going to paint it green met. effect. with strawberry effect met. pin stripes and logos. all that matters to me is she likes it.

yep was doing about 40 mph down this road. seen it at the last min. leaning on the trash can.
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH bro the truck was in reverse before i came to a stop. smokin tires back to the trash can jumped out tossed it in the back and took off like a mob snatch. it was funny. but yeah i thought it was cool also

Upper Class White Trash said:
yep was doing about 40 mph down this road. seen it at the last min. leaning on the trash can.
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH bro the truck was in reverse before i came to a stop. smokin tires back to the trash can jumped out tossed it in the back and took off like a mob snatch. it was funny. but yeah i thought it was cool also
All i can think about is the movie old school now, When Ferrel tackles the guy in the fountain, and the big ol ram van Hauling around

hey upper class
i was almost a little disapointed to see you had posted yours first
thought i would be orignal
but it sounds like we will go different directions with our builds
although it's kool that both of us will have the same starting point
should be interesting
not sure on the year thinking someone told me they were from the 60's
i did see a red one last summer at bicyclericks shop
kool little bike
i know your little one will love it and ride the tires right off it
lets get this show on the road

ponytailmike
mike

p.s. what is the make of your coaster brake???

the hub is a bendix..

i think it cool as double hockey stick that they are the same. will be cool to see how different they will be.

bigredddaddy said:
How lucky :!: Nice find, does the upper part move?

yes it does but it will stay down unless the boss says she wants it up :mrgreen:

i will be posting very few pics till i'm done. i'll throw you a crum here and there but i know first hand how showing off ideas can be a downfall in a competition.

i tore apart the old seat and found my first problem.

P2220047.jpg

so i told sissy LET"S TEAR DOWN!! and she jumped right in.

P2220049.jpg

wheels and tires are shot. so new are on.
everthing else was good. bearing, nuts, bolts, even stock pedals are good.

i think the hardest part of it all will be redoing the pinstriping on the tank.. gunna do it by hand. first time layin lines von dutch style.

P2220058.jpg

most will be by hand but the arrow emblem and Crackerella(kids nickname :mrgreen: )
on the chain guard will be done with vinyl stencles from work. i have use of a high end computer and a vinyl cutter.

i was foolin around with paper and found i would be better off just covering them with blue vinyl now.
prep and paint less clear peel it and lay color in by hand then clear it.
then it would have a nice edge to keep the hand painted area looking clean on the edges.

good lookin out. thanks for the response

TIC TOC

ain't done crap. less then a month still kicking around ideas. too much life not enough play.

going to take parts in and sandblast what i can. i'll make the deadline I HOPE

she got a part in a high school play. they sent a casting call to her school so thought it would be cool to take her didn't really think she would get picked
17 out of like 120 kids and she gets picked. :shock: so her time is thin gettin ready for it. next 3 weeks i get her from the bus and we go to the high school till 8 or so.
so it's lookin like it will be mostly me :(

all in stride won't hear me moaning when daddy's girl is making $$$$$$$ as an actress :roll: lol

Latest posts

Back