Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Jun 27, 2017
Willow Spring, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been seeing a lot Huffy Cranbrook bikes on Marketplace with outrageous prices being asked for them. Even old used Nel Lusso and Panama Jack bikes with way too much money being asked for them.
People trying to make a profit off the pandemic, or simply supply and demand?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Feb 9, 2019
Colorado
theccrider.blogspot.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been seeing a lot Huffy Cranbrook bikes on Marketplace with outrageous prices being asked for them. Even old used Nel Lusso and Panama Jack bikes with way too much money being asked for them.
Everything seems higher right now and the supply and demand question is valid. I've tried ordering grips from an LBS here a few times recently and had to go with second and more recently up to fourth choices...just for grips.

Personally, I'm unloading as much as I can right now because I need the money from being furloughed, REFUSING to take unemployment and am running out of room, with a somewhat immediate need to streamline what I'm doing.

If I can sell the Murray Monterey I have that's going to be finished in the next few weeks for $240 and it's better than a Huffy Cranbrook, more power to whomever buys it.

Apr 1, 2014
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
About to go full circle. Picked a couple of girls cranbrooks couple of years ago for the wheels. bought mens cranbrook bike complete but no wheels both nice paint. I'm thinking put them together $60 invested plus my time maybe worth $400 done.
Better than new, because I greased and adjusted them!