CUSTOM 70s CHOPPER SURVIVOR

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Couldn't pass this one up.....recognized the fork right away.

Supposedly it sat in storage for a very long time and then it was donated to a church with a bunch of other stuff recently. The guy selling it for the church wasn't a bike guy.

chopper001.jpg

chopper007.jpg

chopper003.jpg

chopper004.jpg

chopper006.jpg

chopper008.jpg

Is it because I'm so used to seeing those forks on a Huffy Rail that the whole bike seems really bunched up?

No....IT IS seriously bunched up. :p

The main reason is that this particular model of fork has no rake built into it like the usual Top Fueler Drag Forks that you are used to looking at. That's what makes these even more scarce.

Here's Jaxon's bike....

searstopfuelerrail001.jpg

chopper008.jpg

Everyone says that this fork I have is a lot easier to ride with. I rode it around some and it is really easy to steer and ride. The only down side is the angle that it puts the frame at with a 20" front wheel makes a heavier rider almost instantly wheelie just sitting on it.

Screen shot 2014-12-07 at 10.15.32 PM.png

The sissy bar in the Whiz Kid video looks like it's on backward (top bend facing forward). Makes me wonder if that was a fad back in the day, to mount them that way...

Latest posts

Back