Custom Made Parts, Gear stick, Lights, Sprocket

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys
Thought I would share some pictures of my latest project: Gearshift

Projecting:

Production:

Once all the parts were manufactured it was time for POLISHING, POLISHING and POLISHING

Final result!

Hope you like it!
I'll be back with more construction pictures of other parts

Re: Custom made gear shift

ifitsfreeitsforme said:

DOUBLE WHOA!!!! :shock:

Thanks for the step by step pics. That is some awesome work on both the shifter and the bike.

BRAVO!

Re: Custom Made Parts From Sweden

Thank you guys!
I intend to continue to add more construction photos here under the same topic instead of making new ones, thats why I renamed this topic

Then I want to excuse my bad english, I use mostly Google translate, that's why it might be a bit wrong sometimes.

Re: Custom Made Parts From Sweden

Project Sprocket:

I visited a shop in Amsterdam, Chopper Dome
, that sells very cool parts. I bought a new sprocket. I did not like the surface of it so it had to be a small project.

First I masked everything that not would be painted black

Then it was time for grinding with wet sandpaper, in step 180, 240, 320, 400, 600, 800, and after that with a fine cloth that painters use. Then it was some time for polishing, polishing and Polishing, with polishing cloth, this takes a very long time and is terribly boring.

This is the final result

Then I ordered two of these chains from Germany

Re: Custom Made Parts

Time for lights!

First I bought lights for the front and taillights, but it was too easy so I started to build from scratch, I want lights that you can't see when they are off.

All cables are routed in the frame, you can't see an inch of them, the battery is also placed in the frame. The power switch is located under the seat. When they are off, it is almost impossible to see the LEDs.

WOW! I love those lights!

How bright is that front LED? good enough to actually be used as a headlight, or more for looks?

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!

Tjena Niklas! Tack ja kul med fler Svenskar här. Jävla snygga byggen! Vart håller du till i Sverige?

Latest posts

Back