• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cycle truck spokes or rim

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Please help to get this project done .... what im looking for is the spokes for the front rim of a worksman cycle truck or the whole rim .... thanks keep rolling
317d4666d8dd6cae5e6e1d759fef98b2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

oh, SNAP!!! I had one of these, but i gave the spokes from it to @Bigcam59 a while back. Sucks. You can buy the wheel direct from Worksman; the part number is 7208QA and it should be about $80 plus ship. worksmancycles.com These guys also sell it; http://www.industrialbikes.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=314 $85.... and, of course, a good source for industrial bikes/parts is RRB member @ind-chuckz .... if i were you, I´d send him a PM before i tried anything else.

Thanks man ... ya i bought some stuff from worksman but i want a look on the rims cause i don't want them to look new , thats why im looking for old spokes with a chrome rim ... thank man for your help i might have to buy one and powder coat the rims black

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Did you get the parts that you need?
I have some rusty spokes off my front loader if you need them.

Latest posts

Back