Cycology Bicycles Cabin Fever Rat Rod Cycle Run

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure of how many total bikes but I would say 100+. It was a great show and I cant wait until next years. It was good to put many names with faces. Here is a few pictures that we took.

P.S. Congrats to Gaskill for winning this years "Double Nickle's Choice Award" :wink:

P2120405.jpg

P2120404-1.jpg

P2120406.jpg

P2120408.jpg

P2120409.jpg

P2120410.jpg

P2120411.jpg

P2120419-1.jpg

P2120412.jpg

P2120413.jpg

P2120414.jpg

P2120415.jpg

P2120416.jpg

P2120417.jpg

Josh,
Many thanks to you, all the sellers and especially Cycology Bicycles for hosting the event. I had a GREAT time!

Now to enjoy a couple of 'sports drinks' in my new pint glass! :mrgreen:
DSCF2493.jpg

Cheers (literally)!
Dr. T

i am extremely happy that everyone came out and just had a good time. i wanna thank all the ratrodbike.com members who "went the distance" to get here. i would also like to thank double nickle, smoopys, and gaskill for their help with the show, it is much appreciated. For the first show ever i think it was an outstanding turnout and me and the folks here at cycology look forward to having another very soon! and i'm also glad to say i have lunch for the week with the hotdogs and bbq pork left over!!! enjoy your newest swap finds and prizes and i look forward to seeing you all soon!!!

I had a great time there too! Enjoyed talking to the fellow ratrod members there also! Thanks to Josh and all the Cycology guys for hosting a great show! Thanks!!!

Great Show Highwheelerboy and thanks for the hospitality. Hope to see you @ the swap in a month. Great weather, Great bikes, Great people = Great times. Here are some pics. I took @ the event.

sl2.jpg

sl3.jpg

bikeshow012.jpg

bikeshow008.jpg

bikeshow007.jpg

bikeshow006.jpg

bikeshow005.jpg

bikeshow001.jpg

Highwheelerboy,
Just wanted to give you props for putting on a great event. Tell the everyone at Cycology thanks for letting you do this. It was my first bicycle event but it wont be my last. :D
It was great meeting everybody!

Floyd

motopsyco said:
Highwheelerboy,
Just wanted to give you props for putting on a great event. Tell the everyone at Cycology thanks for letting you do this. It was my first bicycle event but it wont be my last. :D
It was great meeting everybody!

Floyd
+1
Also it was great meeting you Floyd. My grandfather also enjoyed talking with you. Hope you can make the trip to smoopys bike show next month!

Tyler

Many,Many thanks to Josh and everyone at Cycology Bike Shop. You guys are great. The bike show was the best! Great people, Great food and great bikes. I hope we can do it again. Be sure to let me know if I can ever do anything for you!!!

+1
Also it was great meeting you Floyd. My grandfather also enjoyed talking with you. Hope you can make the trip to smoopys bike show next month!

Tyler[/quote]

The pleasure was all mine. I am not sure if I can make it to Smoopy's or not (it's my youngest daughters senior year so we may be tied up with proms or SATs, college trips or something like that) but really hope to.
By the way everyone the leaf spring forks that D.Nickle and his grandfather have are really smooth riding!

blackphantom said:
jezusjonz said:
Ok so whos who in the picture??
Terry

I can answer that. The guy in the middle is the leader of the FINX B.C.
The guy on the left is FINX member #3
The guy on the right is FINX member #2
:lol:

I could think of a few come backs but I'll just leave it alone....
Terry

Latest posts

Back