Cycology Bicycles Cabin Fever Rat Rod Cycle Show II!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 90%
9   1   0

whats up guys? after a very successful first attempt, i'm just giving you a heads up to let you know we're having our 2nd annual vintage and rat rod show here at Cycology Bicycles the second Saturday in February from 8am-3pm. We'll have pulled pork bbq sandwiches and hot dogs and chips in a package deal for $1.00. The money we make on the food all goes to habitat for humanity, so eat lots! We'll also have live classic rock and country music from local band Olde Smugglerz Union, and hopefully your bikes up for show! (and some of ours!) bike entries are $5 each and 10x20 swap spaces are $10.00. i'll list more things as we get it all sorted out! hope to see you there in February! if y'all have any questions, feel free to ask here or call me, josh, at the shop at 865-681-4183 and i'll get back to ya! later!!

Update!!! - 11-16-11
We also have a large rubbermaid bin full of scrap parts and un-needed parts from projects and build here at the shop. There's some good stuff in the pile, though. Well will have an auction for the contents of this container, highest bidder takes it all! The auction starts at no reserve! we will also be giving out t-shirts, $25 giftcards, and shop swag bags, and probably other stuff too!

Categories are:
BEST OF SHOW, BEST UNRESTORED, BEST RESTORED, BEST CUSTOM, BEST PREWAR, BEST POSTWAR, "THE BIKE YOU'LL GET HURT ON". BEST MUSCLE BIKE, UNIQUE ACCESSORIES, BEST FIXIE. OLDEST.

Re: Cycology Bicycles Ratted Out Cycos Swap and Show 2011!

You know I will be there. We need a Old School BMX class this year. I will have my 82 Hutch Pro Racer Finished by then and I would like to bring it!

Re: Cycology Bicycles Ratted Out Cycos Swap and Show 2011!

Dang. To far to make it on my bike. Sounds cool. Maybe next year! :D

no offense to the bmx'ers but i won't have a bmx class. these are starting to overcrowd bicycle shows (mostly becuase they're are more of them around thus not as rare as prewar and early model bicycles. We wanna get all the old and weird ones!!

DUDE! I got a SWEET set of handlebars, some straight balloon fenders and a 20" wheel with a Carlisle Lightning Dart out of that scrap pile last year! There was even most of a BFK in there!

Can't wait, i may even have a few things to sell this year :roll:

highwheelerboy25 said:
And don't forget we'll also have our "(s)crap" pile of free parts to help me get rid of all this stuff i would otherwise not be able to get rid of. :)

Cheers,
Dr. T

Dr. Tankenstein said:
I'm in, I'll hit you up over the holiday weekend.
Got work today and half day tomorrow, then off until Monday!

Cheers,
Dr. T
ok sounds good! We have like 10 classes to cover, so maybe make 5 each...that seem manageable!

Post this on the front page!
securedownload.jpg

Latest posts

Back