DANA transmission.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I still have these somewhere. Just need to poke around. I have plenty of time, having been sequestered in my apartment for the last 2 months. Although I work part time at an essential business, my bosses and I agreed because of age and health problems I should stay home. Will post when I find something...

Thanks Felix, Stay safe.
Actually, I think I have my copy of the instructions in the box with my Dana in my shop. I'll try and scan some copies and post.

Thanks Felix, Stay safe.
Actually, I think I have my copy of the instructions in the box with my Dana in my shop. I'll try and scan some copies and post.
I'm way too organized. I found the original DANA mailing in 3 minutes. I just scanned 9 pages into an email to myself and they all came through. The attachments contain 4 pages Dana Transmission Installation Instructions (files Dana_1, Dana_2, Dana_3, & Dana_4); 1 page of Gear Charts (file Dana_5); and 4 pages of the color Dana sales brochure (files Dana_ 6, Dana_7, Dana_8, & Dana_9). I did not scan the cover sheet or order sheet (good luck with that!).

So if anyone wants copies, send me an email with DANA REQUEST in the header ([email protected]) and I will forward these to you... Felix aka Dbubbleguy

Latest posts

Back