Dekodiscs wheel discs

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a thread going in the "for sale" section, @Robertriley has had a couple of cool custom sets made! I think a couple of guys have received theirs now too. I just got my set ordered....planning to buy more.

I think they're pretty cool. I don't know if I like the big hole in middle of the front wheel disc. I am thinking about getting them to custom make me some for my Agent Orange bike. But I only need them for the front wheel and it doesn't look like they only sell two. I'll have to call them. I'm curious on their quality. Once a bunch of us gets some we need to start a "Show me your Deco Disc" thread.

I think they're pretty cool. I don't know if I like the big hole in middle of the front wheel disc. I am thinking about getting them to custom make me some for my Agent Orange bike. But I only need them for the front wheel and it doesn't look like they only sell two. I'll have to call them. I'm curious on their quality. Once a bunch of us gets some we need to start a "Show me your Deco Disc" thread.

Call or email Nate, I think that he will sell a pair for one wheel.

well I am going to find out soon , I placed an order for a set to try them out , also emailed Nate about some custom printed ones but haven't heard back yet

I was just checking out their site. They look really cool overall, but the big company branding on all the designs is what stops me from buying.
Exactly. I don't mind giving them my money but I don't need to be a free rolling billboard for them. Plus, their logo will totally screw up the custom design I want to send them.

Last edited:
He is the Deko Disc dude! Nate Wise, he is now a member here @DekoDiscs . And here is a link to the thread in the for sale section.
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...-are-great-for-your-custom-build.96797/page-2
I have talked to him a few times and I do have a set ordered. Judging from my discussions with him, and the sic discs that he made for @Robertriley , I believe that he will put the customers needs first, as long as you understand that custom work will add more cost to your discs..
ALSO, we have a discount through RRB!!! Enter ratrod in the coupon code when checking out, and "stock designs" are only $89 with free shipping!!

I agree with not doing free advertising, especially on custom orders. I mean if we're going to spend the money to get custom covers made then they should only have our artwork on them.

Don't get me wrong, if I ordered a set with a stock design I'm good with his company logo being on them. And would gladly point people to the website if I was happy with the product. But someone else's logo on my design, sorry. That's to much like drawing up a one off tattoo and then the artist put their "signature" on it.

I'm not trying to ruffle feathers, but maybe it's something the owner can take into consideration.

Man I wish I would have known about the discount , they charged me $115 for a set , bummer , if I like them and order again maybe I can get the discount on that set

Man I wish I would have known about the discount , they charged me $115 for a set , bummer , if I like them and order again maybe I can get the discount on that set
From what I have gathered about this Nate fella he seems like a good guy, I'm sure he'll work with you.

Hello Everyone

I'm sorry, I was just linked to this thread and want to chime in to update myself. I understand about our large logo being unattractive on some designs. This is a new venture for us and we are trying to spread the word. However I don't want anyone to feel like they have a rolling billboard for us. lol. In fact I now make the logos smaller on all the designs, I just have not updated the website. See Pic. Oh.. I can remove the logo entirely as well, just leave me a note or let me know when ordering. As for custom designs, I agree you may not want our logo on there and that's not a problem.

I do want to mention I can somewhat easily change the colors of many of our designs to match your needs, but there are a few I cannot. I love the opportunity to make custom designs. However I may have to charge extra depending on the complexity of the design. Customers are free to send me their art work and I can try to use it for the discs. I am new to all this so there is a learning curve, so please be patient with me... HAHA

As for the pricing I do have a introductory discount going for ratrod members. Use coupon code ratrod to receive the discount at checkout when ordering. Im not sure how long to run the discount, but I will give notice before I make any changes.

Mr. Kempracing... check your Paypal. I sent you a refund for the difference on not using the discount.;)

Captain America.jpg
smaller logo?

Hello Everyone

I'm sorry, I was just linked to this thread and want to chime in to update myself. I understand about our large logo being unattractive on some designs. This is a new venture for us and we are trying to spread the word. However I don't want anyone to feel like they have a rolling billboard for us. lol. In fact I now make the logos smaller on all the designs, I just have not updated the website. See Pic. Oh.. I can remove the logo entirely as well, just leave me a note or let me know when ordering. As for custom designs, I agree you may not want our logo on there and that's not a problem.

I do want to mention I can somewhat easily change the colors of many of our designs to match your needs, but there are a few I cannot. I love the opportunity to make custom designs. However I may have to charge extra depending on the complexity of the design. Customers are free to send me their art work and I can try to use it for the discs. I am new to all this so there is a learning curve, so please be patient with me... HAHA

As for the pricing I do have a introductory discount going for ratrod members. Use coupon code ratrod to receive the discount at checkout when ordering. Im not sure how long to run the discount, but I will give notice before I make any changes.

Mr. Kempracing... check your Paypal. I sent you a refund for the difference on not using the discount.;)

View attachment 18778 smaller logo?
Very cool. I Like the new logo size. If I sent you a custom design can I get just two discs for the front wheel since my rear wheel is completely covered by a teardrop fender? BYW I don't have a problem with your logo on it. I just thought it was originally too big but it looks good now.

Latest posts

Back