Double-Down

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TICK-TOCK bro...
Put this thing across the finish line.

Carl.
Tryin... ;-)

Plan today to finish up the fork and install it with a round of paint. I think I have till tomorrow afternoon to get a ride vid and final pics. Building up to the last minute... hehe

For Easter tomorrow..
e1bbac202fd978a91251dbd64e4c97ba.jpg

Bring 'er home MC! Love the fork! Nuthin' better'n a fatty n' ratty!

Man that fork came out great! Perfect for this build too.
Love this bike!!

A few things ended up looking better than I thought they would Guard, Bars, the stretch... And then the fork and seat, just makes me smile looking at em.
I have a build like that, but it's undocumented. I don't want it deported.

This might be my favorite build of yours yet! Really all came together. :41:

This might be my favorite build of yours yet! Really all came together. :41:
For me as well, favorite I've built in the recent years.

I've been calling it my Gangster bike.

I have a month to OBC LV. Will have a couple changes like leather on the seat between now and then.

I have only just recently discovered the stretch Colson clones that @Uncle Stretch built back in the early days of RRB. Then I remembered your Double Down build and it's so cool to see how cool an idea these stretches are. Ten+ years separate y'all's vision, but they could easily be siblings.

https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/threa...ideo-added-1-1-08-happy-new-year-to-all.4834/
That is so awesome. Thank You Kingfish for sharing your find.

I didn't know another one existed. They do look a lot alike.

I still ride the Ole Double Down at least once.a.month. she's currently Dark Blue. Had her out to OBC last month for the Saturday Night Ride.

Latest posts

Back