DRAG KING ___Raceliner Dragster___

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This should be the last driveway shot! :happy: I'm planning to go early in the morning to do my final photo shoot.

The newest and last fabricated piece is the race jack. I used it at the track, but I'm trying to decide if I want to use it or use a regular kick stand for my final pics. It's cool and completes the drag race theme, I'm just not sure if I want it in all of my pics.

Any opinions?
100_7763_zpse3e55531.jpg

100_7764_zps8dd6dea6.jpg

Super sweet build, congrats on a spectacular job superbly executed. Now, being this my first build off entry, know what fantastic machines are being produced, will definitely need to think out the box on my next build.

I think the race jack is cool, but personally for your final photos I think a regular kick stand would look better. Just my opinion. Great build & Great bike!
Thanks, that's what I thought too. Just needed someone else to confirm it!
Super sweet build, congrats on a spectacular job superbly executed. Now, being this my first build off entry, know what fantastic machines are being produced, will definitely need to think out the box on my next build.
Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I'm pretty sure that a motorized trike is well outside of the box!;)

Just my op along with Pick,the stand is ok but kind detracts from the bike a bit because people might try spend time trying to figure out what the heck that is before taking in the bike itself.To bad you couldn't bend up some tubeing and make it look like a small wheelie bar keeping the dragster look in play and add a small rear mount stand on the backside to keep her upright.I was thing of doing just that but I'm outta time and patience to get her done right now,but mabey,just mabey:39:!!

Hey RM why not use both stands in the photo shoot either way its a win win:thumbsup:!!I checked out my wheelie bar and its just not going to work out,there's to much this n that to swap it over for the Drag-On and I'm so done for a now.Did a couple tid bits today,glad this thing is almost over this is RRB build is making me more :crazy: than usual!! BTR

All the way through, one of the coolest concepts! Way to go Rena-man!

Thanks ya'll, I put the kick stand back on. Most of today's pictures where close ups anyway. Now I have to narrow down the final few for the finished thread. :)
100_7948_zps5812d9a9.jpg
Diggin the chaff coming up through the old asphalt, please tell us your shoot backdrops an abandoned strip!!!???

Any thoughts to photoshopping a "hayday" version with shiny chrome and paint?

All the way through, one of the coolest concepts! Way to go Rena-man!

Diggin the chaff coming up through the old asphalt, please tell us your shoot backdrops an abandoned strip!!!???

Any thoughts to photoshopping a "hayday" version with shiny chrome and paint?

Both good ideas, but no and no.:(
The lot is an abandoned K-Mart and I don't think I'll have the energy to Photoshop anything after I finish sorting out about 300 pictures!

Latest posts

Back