DRAG KING ___Raceliner Dragster___

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is fantastic work :D

After taking my mother and beautiful wife out for a Mothers day meal, I had enough time left to finish fitting the tank this evening. I had started it yesterday, but ran out of time.

I'm not sure yet how I will mount the saddle, but I am sure that it won't be in the seat tube!:)
100_6818_zps148fbd84.jpg

It was dark and the lighting was bad, but I'll take her outside for more pix tomorrow.

You know, I've got a women's Spaceliner frame laying around that I was either going I make garden art or scrap. Now, I may have to do something like what you've done, but with much much less talent, skills, tools and beard.

The only work on the bike today was filing the front axle to fit the smaller drop outs. Small progress is better than no progress.

I was able to take it outside for some pix of the tank mounted! I really like the seat tube being concealed.:)

100_6834_zps5996a7bd.jpg

100_6836_zps20c5190d.jpg

100_6837_zps882a829d.jpg

I also moved the rear wheel to the end of the drop outs to add about an inch to the stretch. I think I like it better, so I'll need to reshape the drop outs just a little if I keep it.

Last edited:
So many cool things going on with this build! I really like how you covered the seat tube, and looking forward to see how you will now mount the seat.
Thanks Kram, I knew that I would like the tank over the seat tube, but it did make me wince just a little as i was cutting it off.:eek:

...I'm also looking forward to see how I will mount the seat. Right now I don't know.:confused:

Super sexy!! And I'm getting more ideas for my girlie frame too!

I think the similarities between our builds may be coming to an end now that I've had time to create "pencil visions".
Looking forward to your "pencil visions".

Latest posts

Back