Dudley Mass Swap Rescheduled!- March 22nd!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have one in the basement. Any kind in particular you're looking for?
One like this :)
fm7edFf.jpg

Gonna be there! No bike for this show., but just you wait ;) Cant wait to meet some of you and match faces to names!
Ill be in the dark blue Petro Coveralls with Bri :)

Drive in Safe!

Just got back from the swap.....quit the ride - all back roads for me. Overall good swap plenty to choose from. I got several items from Bri Ri at very reasonable prices.....already mounted my pedals and new to me apes....look great - thanks Bri!

Didn't get the headlite or tank I was looking for but did ok.with some other parts. Wish I took some photos cuz there were plenty of great rides to see.
Barto

Got back several hours ago, but I went straight to bed (the cat woke me up at 2:30A so the day started at 3A!)

Saw more than a few fellow NERRB’s, it was good to see all of you again.

Got a pair of new retro headlights for the Huffy for $10 each! Nick and I shared a table and sold a few things – all of the handlebars, Nick sold a nice bike to Joel, a bunch of tires and we came close to selling his Columbia. Didn’t get to sell Miss Fit, but I returned with more cash then I left with – that was different!

Dan, Nick and I talked about starting a NERRB BS Thread – premised on open discussions about anything on our minds.

Good times, but still Jones’n about riding with you all :)

Great day guys! First time I went to a swap and didn't buy anything!

Hope Joel is liking his new toy! Wish I could've met a few more of you new guys!

Looking forward to the next event. Our official NERRB BS Thread is started in the "Other Talk."

I Guess I should have said Drive Out safe!
That place was a Madhouse leaving, but being there and meeting a good handful of you fellas I talk to [and among] so Regularly.,
I've only ever met before that, one person I had only known online prior so it was cool to see everyone and even get a glimpse into some of the usernames you guys use, haha.

Watching Bri in RI work the deals in and out., I learned a lot about whats worth what [even despite his super low prices~].. I still have a lot to learn but it was a welcomed Humbling.
I hope I didnt seem too off to some of you, I was trying to keep from shaking out of being so Cold and Tired! I pulled an all nighter so I could make sure I was awake when it was time to go and it really did a number on me, aside from being pretty shy in person.

In regards to sales of my own [Gosh I answered this a few times recently ;) ] I was there to spectate, listen and learn for my first show., and as expected I really did want to buy the first thing I saw, at some of the prices there I could have easily blown the rent! I left my wallet at home and enjoyed the New environment.

It really was a blast, even for a small show~
I hope to see you all at the next one I can make!

[the one after NY]​

Thanks Bri for all those great pics.
Felt like I was there. Down here in
Hilton Head,SC there is a lot of bike
riding,I hope to bring back an interesting
looking beach bike off a scrap pile.
Sorry but that's what
I do...Stevil

Thanks Bri for all those great pics.
Felt like I was there. Down here in
Hilton Head,SC there is a lot of bike
riding,I hope to bring back an interesting
looking beach bike off a scrap pile.
Sorry but that's what
I do...Stevil
Bikes a bike to a happy rider, bud. Dont be sorry for saving them from the heap! Thats the idea~
Hey i wanted to ask you, My old man is moving to NC,. what are the trails and snow like there yearly? hes considering being near the water, maybe taking up a bartending position as a part timer., are there some good prices on classics out there? Thanks

FZ pay attention,it's Stevil of NERRB,
I pmed you when you joined up here!
I'm on vacation ,dude. Im back in CT
In time for NOHO Freeze Off. Geez.

Ya I really should go to more of these. Just too lazy to get up early on weekends. But now I feel bad realizing I coulda passed the "trophy" on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back