Dyno Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm not sure why I picked this up off my local CL, but it was cheap,just a couple miles away & I've always liked these frames for some reason. I kinda want to strip it,repaint it,throw a 40's trussed fork I picked up and a newly aquired Electra multi speed wheelset. I know nothing about these, but just want to make sure it's nothing special before I begin it's transformation...

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

I'd say kind of special because they don't make them anymore. You should definitely make it what you want though. They are great riding bikes with their pedal forward design. Post some progress pics! :wink:

I p/u a deuce frame like that and bmx/ klunkered it.
Fun bike. Ill have it saturday if your goin.
Think 2nd number after letters is last digit of year.
Looks like yours is a 2000.
(Im no expert tho!!)

At first I was gonna look for a chainguard for this, but decided to minimize it & cut off both the guard & kickstand mounts. Sent it out to be media blasted a week ago, then had it powdercoated black. I wasn't sure whether I was going to use the original forks of the Huffman ones I had lying around, so I got the Dyno forks done along with the frame. Looks like the trussed forks might be OG paint, so I left them alone & will try to bring it out a bit with some Flitz.

IMAG0071_zps56242c6e.jpg

IMAG0076_zps4405216c.jpg

Latest posts

Back