Dyno Roadster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keep the light Surface rust? Or Polish to a luster?

• Keep the rust!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Shinning here and there and enjoying the rides. It's 13 years old. Born in 2002. Rides like a ghost is pushing you. Noticeably picks up speed on the slightest decline. Middle Indiana is pretty flat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just ordered a bent springer fork for this roadster. There is a pedal scraper in my near future. Just as soon as the ups truck rolls here from cali...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Oh yea,that's the way to go,scrapped!
Keep the coaster brake and you won't
need the kickstand, I had to squeeze
the spring tight to prevent function so
I could ride it but it's sweet.Later get a
2 or 3 speed hub in there and your
cruzin...Stevil

image.png
Here's mine that I've had in my shop for a while just waiting for a few upgrades, I have all the components like Sunlite Monark springer forks, 26x 65mm alloy wheels and Profect 346 tires. I just haven't got around to it yet, so many projects, but this get's the juices flowing! LOL!

Last edited:
It does ride good, it should ride real good with the Project 346 tires on it. As far as the tank goes.... It's kinda Cool, when I upgrade it a bit I'll probably remove it for a different look for sure. I'm kinda on the fence as to if I like it or not, it just depends on what look your trying to get.

Bug #1: Shorter Crank. Almost I rideable as it sits. Nice to have collection of bikes to cobble parts from. I have both a 1"and 2" shorter crank. Trying the 1" crank first then spin out and about. This probably should be moved to a build forum.

I swapped the crank for the 1" shorter version from the 24" huffy. Clearly the same manufacturer, only shorter crank. Rode around for about 3 hours on Saturday. I think I bruised my butt bones a lil bit. Had a blast doin the bruisin. Rode again Sunday morning before football. Ok, so I am 300ish pounds. Needless to say, I compress the spring a lil bit. Bike is perfect for a 185 guy. I could stand to find or build a more heavy duty front end. Swapped the original spring. For the one that came with the not so heavy duty heavy duty springer. Better! Bike still looks sick!

Latest posts

Back