Economy hitting RRB?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So back this last summer and fall, one of my favorite things to do on this site was to log on and immediately go to Fresh Finds so I could admire/be jealous about all the sweet rides that my fellow ratters had picked up, and post picks of my own there once or twice a month. But lately it seems that not as many people have been posting new finds. Is this cuz of the economy, or just the winter blahs?

I'm guessing the cold weather.

I'm still waiting for everyone down here to start their Spring cleaning and garage sales. :D

Same here, yard sales, clean outs, don't start till April-May, That is when the Free-5-10 dollar bikes start appearing

Ok. I've noticed a distinct lack of stuff for sale on CL around here too. I mean there are bikes for sale, just not ones I want... So instead of bikes this winter I bought tools. A Hobart wirefeed welder, A sawzall, angle grinder, all sorts of stuff. :)

well since the weather is starting to warm up I think you will see an increase in the amount of added content...
I just picked up a couple bikes I found on craigslist last night but haven't had the time to take pics and upload them, one I got a good deal
on is a Giant Dub kiddy choper with a nice tripple front end and 20x3 tires so the project I had in mind is now in the works.
I know the economy is sad in my area but what some people are still trying to get for their bikes is rediculous so I pass on most of what
I have been finding.

I'm waiting for my tax refund!! :lol: I did score one on the bay, but I won't jinx myself and post anything on it til it shows up! ~Adam

Rustinkerer said:
I'm waiting for my tax refund!! :lol: I did score one on the bay, but I won't jinx myself and post anything on it til it shows up! ~Adam

too late brother, now you've gone did and done it. :p

yeah everybodies just starting to come out of hybernation around here. it was a cold and snowy winter. i don't even bother looking when theres 2' of snow to deal with. :)

Latest posts

Back