Electra Bicycle Pics

Discussion in 'SHOW ME YOUR...' started by voodoo curse, Apr 22, 2009.

1. NOLABIKER

NOLABIKER

I'm glad I got my Rat Fink last year.
    You can't even find a bad ... cruiser on Felt's website either.
    I think my next unnecessary purchase might be from Phat Cycles. Either that or I might drop some serious dough on something custom.

Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.

Starnger likes this.
  2. crazydave58

crazydave58

Just picked up a Mulholland 3i..not sure if its 2013..or 14....gave it a good cleaning and waxing..its in beautiful condition as it was hardly ridden...it ride 20180831_171511.jpg 20180831_165126.jpg 20180831_165131.jpg s like a friggin cadillac!

3. crazydave58

crazydave58

Treated my new ride to some new rubber...maxxis hookworm 20180911_153300.jpg

4. BarnesTO

BarnesTO

No need to drop SERIOUS money, I've done a few builds from Electras that just need some TLC. The most expensive part is paint, which makes purchasing a $400 custom frame, and ONLY a frame, cost prohibitive for me. Out here on the left coast anyway, scouring CL gets a person a lot of good deals. Since selling my Flying sue and shipping it off to Illinois, I've got the itch to build a bobber and I've found a suitable candidate to rebuild....stay tuned!

crazydave58 likes this.
  5. aceuh

aceuh

6. crazydave58

crazydave58

DBE4789A-6C72-406F-A9C1-D70C811C9D61.jpeg 90ECEAC0-DAB1-42C6-B1DF-A57B55991257.jpeg My wife’s super deluxe...

rrtbike, aceuh, BarnesTO and 2 others like this.
  7. crazydave58

crazydave58

That is is a beautiful bike! The brooks saddle and grips suit it perfectly...tempted to put black ones on my mulholland...but I gotta get my compulsion to modify things under control...

irideiam and Dr. Tankenstein like this.
  8. Starnger

Starnger

9. BarnesTO

BarnesTO

WOW this is cool although I don't think I'd get any use out of a tandem since it's impossible for me to haul one anywhere but this is pretty impressive. I miss my Super Deluxes and if they ever brought it back I'd probably buy another. Very classic and timeless bike.

10. Starnger

Starnger

Here in Europe we still have some of them available at Electra stores.

BarnesTO likes this.
  11. BarnesTO

BarnesTO

I recently stumbled across a few pieces of Electra unobtanium for each of my girl bikes, and bought MOST of an Electra I've been Jonesing for....Stay tuned....

RustyGold likes this.
  12. BarnesTO

BarnesTO

Bought and paid for this clean Fink in Cali a few weeks ago, just gotta go pick it up. Hopefully this Saturday. I've got plans for this Fink! IMG_5138[1].PNG

13. BarnesTO

BarnesTO

After a nice easy drive up to Riverside CA Friday night and drinks with a friend that night, I brought the bike home the next day. It's incredibly clean, no scratches to be seen. Clearly adult owned and maintained. I removed all the hardware for the forks and seat clamp and soaked them in CLR and removed a little oxidation with a toothbrush, and replaced the bolts on the stem with some newer, non chrome and non rusty bolts. That chain has got to go and I already had a NOS crank that was a warranty part for some other model so that'll get swapped out as well. Hopefully it'll be done by the end of the year.

14. biggraham

biggraham

Thinking about building an Electra trike:[​IMG]

sandman, BarnesTO, RustyGold and 2 others like this.
  15. biggraham

biggraham

I built this for my lady:[​IMG]

BarnesTO, hammer mechanic and rrtbike like this.
  16. Starnger

Starnger

Nice alu frame to start with!

BarnesTO and biggraham like this.
  17. BarnesTO

BarnesTO

Looks like people have some cool projects brewing! I pulled the trigger on a new Nexus 3 speed hub and spokes and I'm hoping to have the wheels laced and ready this weekend. Once that's done this Fink will almost be a bike again!

18. sandman

sandman

My wifes Townie 21d . It was cheap and rusty when we purchased it , but after replacing about every component , its the most expensive bike we own .
    townie.jpg

crazydave58 and RustyGold like this.
  19. BarnesTO

BarnesTO

The ball is finally rolling on my Fink, I've got my wheels and hubs, new spokes, just gotta lace everything up. This week I'll probably place an order for apes, a seat and grips and I'll have 90% of it. If anyone is interested in the stock cranks and chainring, hit me up since I don't plan on using that.

RustyGold likes this.
  20. Starnger

Starnger

My Bold One cruiser on winter tires, with one ratty Jeremy next to it :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]