Electra Bikes Parts Clearance Sale

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Electra Bikes is having a parts clearance sale.

Examples:
8i wheels $125
7i wheels $100
3i wheels $50
1 speed wheels $20
front wheels $12.50
Saddles were $50, now $10
Bells $2-$5
valve caps $2
Grips $2.50-$5

From now through Friday, Free Shipping on all orders over $75!

$62.50 for a complete Nexus 3 wheelset shifter included!!

CHECK IT OUT: Electra Bikes Parts Clearance Sale

I am in no way affiliated with Electra Bikes. Just passing on the info to my fellow RRB members!

Thanks for sharing. Saw that on Facebook and EBF. Did Peewee say there was going to be more to the sale too coming up ? ... bikes maybe :?: :!:

Thanks! Just picked up a couple 26'' wheelsets and a handlebar for $100 shipped.

1 CRUISER ‎1‎-‎SPEED REAR WHEEL ‎(‎Cream ‎Rim‎/‎Silver Spokes ‎) ‎26‎"‎
$20.00

2 CRUISER FRONT WHEEL ‎(‎Cream Rim‎/‎Silver ‎Spokes ‎) ‎26‎"‎
$25

1 CRUISER ‎3‎-‎SPEED REAR WHEEL ‎(‎Blue ‎Rim‎/‎Silver Spokes‎) ‎26‎"‎
$50.00

1 TOWNIE EURO ALLOY HANDLEBAR ‎(‎Polished ‎Silver‎)‎
$5.00

This is going to be like the $25 Springer fork, Felt Tires, or Brooks Saddle deals. Gone quick.

I just ordered 2 single-speed wheel sets that I'd been eyeing for under $100 shipped. Even though they didn't have the hubs I want to use, they're worth that for the rims, and I'll relace what I want into them...

looks like the website is having issues? The product images aren't showing for me.

ratina said:
Wish the images were working

The link takes you to a page that is just misc. mini parts and those photos are not working.
Look to the menus on the left, and for example, click on BIKE WHEELS & HUBSETS and you will see the pics with the discount pricing.

DeuceWheeler said:
ratina said:
Wish the images were working

The link takes you to a page that is just misc. mini parts and those photos are not working.
Look to the menus on the left, and for example, click on BIKE WHEELS & HUBSETS and you will see the pics with the discount pricing.

I don't see matching front wheels for some, like the green and pink. Still very tempting

ratina said:
I don't see matching front wheels for some, like the green and pink. Still very tempting

Yeah, only for the cream. I figured I could keep a cream set for the single speed and then paint the 3spd set since there wasn't a matching blue front.

DeuceWheeler said:
ratina said:

Yeah, only for the cream. I figured I could keep a cream set for the single speed and then paint the 3spd set since there wasn't a matching blue front.

Can't really complain for the price

I know I'm going to kick myself for not ordering a cream front and pink rear for $32 total, that can be easily painted. But I just don't need them now.

remember I said this.

Latest posts

Back