Electra cruiser 1

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like your layout and where you’re heading.
One question, can everything be shifted to the left?
Meaning toward the center of the frame?
The picture makes it look like one of the center spacers could be removed and the black piece put in it’s place, then the right side P-clamp and the rest of the assembly.

Again, digging the direction you’re taking this bike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it could be mounted like that. I’ve never done this, and the actual shifter hasn’t arrived yet, so that’s when I can get my measurements and set everything in place how I want. I think I should add a washer on the left side to straighten out the p clamp, because I was forcing it around a bunch. I’m gonna have it off to the side a little bit in the end because I have a frame bag that kinda looks like a gas tank, but it holds a bunch of stuff hopefully arriving tomorrow as well. I’m hoping tomorrow is a busy day for me, the weather has not been good so I’ve been stuck inside for over a week lol

Das boot!
3DF38BD2-1336-4314-81ED-6ACEC5B59CAA.jpeg
8B24D29A-C3F4-4778-B681-EA974D538822.jpeg

Very nice. Now I see it would not have fit in the middle. I like that thing on top of the lever and the boot looks great too.
Thank you! The boot is a nylon pouch for tent stakes with a hole cut on one of the corners and a nut is superglued to the boot itself, the shaft sleeve is a graphite arrow, and the knob is a generic volume/tone knob from a cheap bass guitar.

Sick bike! Love that you ride it daily.
I wonder if you do not miss front fenders, because I got all kind of free stuff in my beard when riding without fenders :grin:

Sick bike! Love that you ride it daily.
I wonder if you do not miss front fenders, because I got all kind of free stuff in my beard when riding without fenders :grin:
Oh yeah, the first time I rode it in the wet all was well, then I made the slightest turn I got blapped all over my face lol I might do some kind of fender if I can find a really skinny one. I live between a rainforest and the coast, so it’s pretty wet here lol and also thank you.

Oh yeah, the first time I rode it in the wet all was well, then I made the slightest turn I got blapped all over my face lol I might do some kind of fender if I can find a really skinny one. I live between a rainforest and the coast, so it’s pretty wet here lol and also thank you.

For the front, you can always do what in referred to as a ‘bandana fender’. Motorcyclists will tie a bandana around the fork legs just above or touching the tire to catch the rooster tails of spray.
I think it would look pretty cool on your bike, given the overall ‘vibe’ you have working.
Like this.
1836e1d13169da1970aee020dc8275dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back