Electra Ticino

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not really my kind of bike, but saw this and just had to have it. It's kind of more of a rolling art piece than a serious bike in my head, I guess, but I'm diggin' it anyway.
All I've done is added a Brooks saddle to match the grips (which is so much more comfortable than the crappy stock seat!). Like most everybody else here, I usually mod the heck out of my bikes, but I think I like this one just as it sits now.
(I just noticed how much lighter the seat looks in this picture than the hand grips - they're actually almost the exact same colour)

Cool deal 8) Just bought the same bike for my wife earlier today (2011 16d in putty just like yours minus the seat swap). I hadnt ridden it until about 30 minutes ago, I kept an unruly 3 year old busy while she talked to the bike shop guy. Im loving this bike already, thing will fly !!! Looks slick too. I will be huffing to keep up with her on rides now I imagine.

Ha - no doubt!
Congrats on the new purchase -

Latest posts

Back