ELGIN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Got the Elgin frame in the mail today...not quite sure how I'll build this one up, but it should be fun.

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0003-1.jpg

Was thinking of possible using all black mean looking components.

Might have to rob those coaster wheels off the violet 65 Varsity....hmmm.

Nice frame. Build it up to look like the Dyno, then you could have twins....better than a clone. :wink:

Stretch. Twins are for us non-welder types. Your clones are amazing. When do we get to see production version?

very much agreed elgins are just classy and you know whats up i am sure you will do her justice.

Love that badge!

your black and mean idea would look really good! Black rims. black walls, black bars.
sinister.

cman said:
Stretch. Twins are for us non-welder types. Your clones are amazing. When do we get to see production version?
There was a little setback on the tubing for the crank stay (is that right?) They will be delivered today,so in 10 days Im suppose to have frames. :lol:

tomb said:
Love that badge! your black and mean idea would look really good! Black rims. black walls, black bars. sinister.

You hit the nail on the head.....I'll also add black Monark springer, black BMX neck, black headset, black 3 piece crank set, etc...

Hooch said:
elgins are ugly and unsafe to ride but since I have an iron pile I suppose you could ship it up here for disposal lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's a serial number on the bb and a Sears and Roebuck sticker on the seat tube.

Wonder how old this thing is?

Rat Rod said:
tomb said:
Love that badge! your black and mean idea would look really good! Black rims. black walls, black bars. sinister.

You hit the nail on the head.....I'll also add black Monark springer, black BMX neck, black headset, black 3 piece crank set, etc...

oh man now i really want to see what the final creation will look like

Latest posts

Back