ENIGMA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ye'r in my backyard FS!!! If I knew you were sneaking into Utah, I may have come down from the mountains east of SLC and challenged you to a 1/4 mile on my 37 Shelby if I knew you were out there. Very cool.

Haha...I have a 36 Shelby...it's one of my favorites. I'll take you up on your challenge next time I'm in your neighborhood.

I didn't realize everything on your bike is bolt-on, nice job:thumbsup: Too bad it was overcast in some of your pics, the sunny ones are just epic!!!

Yeah...everything bolts on...it takes about to 10 minutes to disassemble it...easy to travel with! Regarding the overcast? Personally I like taking pics on overcast days...the light is more manageable, no shadows, no reflections!;)

Yeah...everything bolts on...it takes about to 10 minutes to disassemble it...easy to travel with! Regarding the overcast? Personally I like taking pics on overcast days...the light is more manageable, no shadows, no reflections!;)
I usually agree about the overcast, but at Bonneville I feel the incredible whiteness of the salt gets lost without the contrast of a blue sky. But of course to each their own;):thumbsup:

Thanks for the recognition. I'm just returning home from the ER..

Sincerely hope you're ok, perhaps a ride is good medicine? I know if I rode enigma or any of your amazing bikes it'd put a huge smile on my face.
Amazing pics I agree with the others, they didn't disappoint and we'll worth the effort, now get some rest and relax. Thanks for the show, Take care!

Sincerely hope you're ok, perhaps a ride is good medicine? I know if I rode enigma or any of your amazing bikes it'd put a huge smile on my face.
Amazing pics I agree with the others, they didn't disappoint and we'll worth the effort, now get some rest and relax. Thanks for the show, Take care!

Hope you are well, bike is epic, as well as the pictures. I always enjoy your builds, but I also know they will put me one place lower!

Great job, Rg

Thanks for your concern...i was told I was fatigued and exhausted and needed to get much rest. So for the next week I'm convalescing at home.

Another Cool Creative Classic
One of a kind ,, My hat goes off too you !

~Rafael~

Take it easy mang!! Another great bike man. Thanks for the ride it was fun and intriguing. After seeing your BIKE - I THINK I NEED A BIGGER BUTTER KNIFE!! PEACE

Another Cool Creative Classic
One of a kind ,, My hat goes off too you !
~Rafael~
Thank you sir.

Take it easy mang!! Another great bike man. Thanks for the ride it was fun and intriguing. After seeing your BIKE - I THINK I NEED A BIGGER BUTTER KNIFE!! PEACE
Jake, you don't need a bigger knife, them darn guns on Gears Of War has me shaking in my boots!

Another killer design made flesh...or metal. Your builds never disappoint and always surprise in one way or another. Great job.:113:

Did you get the riding video that you talked about? I'd settle for a picture! :113:
It wasn’t a high priority.

Between the Utah drive, building and designing a bicycle shop, going to the ER, kept under a 12 hr observation in the hospital (all this week) and now under the watchful eye of a persistent wife; I'm sorry to say it wasn’t a high priority.

Latest posts

Back