FAR OUT FLYER (stick a fork in it she is done)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with them, but I'm curious.
Will you cut the tube at angle to flow with the stay, or leave it as is?

So its wed and here is my list of junk to get done

.grease bb
.finish the rabbit hole
.Cut and cap the ends of the tubing
.adjust headset and cut and lower stem
.add the cool stuff i had planned

Man i know its not getting painted before deadline so think what an old hot rod looks like after they chop the top. Im trying guys i know i can get it rideable before sat. Thank you sooo much to those who have pushed me along through out this one. Kingfish, falstaff, lurk, many others. This is bottom of the ninth bases loaded. Wish me luck

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

I'm there too, sure it's finished. But with daily life, I haven't had time for final pics. Might not til Friday.

1db473acbf4f2e77ac0cdb115130d19b.jpg
cleaned up "the rabbit hole"
26ece95e68f43a942f95b2578fab56ab.jpg
in keeping with the prewar chain why not
73e2de2d5bb7ecb3e969cbeac78542d1.jpg
so what do u do when u find out the bb shell is too wide to get the nut on?
92828344ffc93e2d2478d53ae47fb31e.jpg
still gotta hook it up but shifter location
9fab81e9208fe92030d5146e0d7136b0.jpg
just rode it first time rides good. I was pretty suprised although its in third so couldnt really get much of a feel for it.

Thanks buddy. I gotta measure the seat hight. Pics dont do it justice its low

Wow, just caught up with the chainline issue which turned into a brilliantly cool rat feature to the frame!!!! Sick save there bud!
Great to see this one as a roller and now rider too. The stance is killer and everything flows so nicely. Way to Git-R-Done brother!

Wow, just caught up with the chainline issue which turned into a brilliantly cool rat feature to the frame!!!! Sick save there bud!
Great to see this one as a roller and now rider too. The stance is killer and everything flows so nicely. Way to Git-R-Done brother!
Thanks bro. Gotta work out the shifter but i can still take pics of it. It rides its just stuck in third that counts right?

I really dig this build, Adam. You did a great job, and the lines on this build are dead sexy.

Thumbs up, man.
Thank you sir this last two weeks on this build were crazy. I almost threw in the towel. Love your bike too bro see u soon

4df2012cd2f885958d8c010190b0e039.jpg
final pics just taken but here is a pic of its rideability. Pics to be uploaded soon

Far too cool! This is easily my top one or two bikes! So awesome!

Im honored buddy. Riding it is rad because i literally look right through the tight part of the bars when riding. Its so much fun.

Latest posts

Back