FBI Amsterdam, going from the forum? NOW PIC HEAVY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying me hardest to get the week off but looking like a long weekend at best :( maybe get the thursday ferry across come back saturday....everyone in our workshop wants to be off last week in july!! :x !!! :x !!! :x Will be more prepared for next year!

So,who's going?

Re: FBI Amsterdam.....who's going from the forum?

:( Just got in from work, cant have the time off :( We are all really down about it espesh after just reading your post :(

We've gotta stop not meeting like this Boris, that's too bad...we'll have to arrange something next time you're over to Holland, got bikes enough to take you guys out for a ride. And a few brews ofcourse :wink:

Ace said:
We've gotta stop not meeting like this Boris, that's too bad...we'll have to arrange something next time you're over to Holland, got bikes enough to take you guys out for a ride. And a few brews ofcourse :wink:
:) Just phoned my boss and got an early finnish sorted for friday the 30th![Lots of unmanly begging...it was ugly 8)] So will be in Amsterdam just for the saturday and head back on the saturday night!
Will PM you my mobile number and we can meet up some point in the day for a beer! It will be me, my wife and our two sons AND we are all really looking forward to it!! :D

Hey! To think you would have called me boss for me :D! Will be better organised for next year and book a week for the FBI!

Well, its the Eurovision song contest this weekend 8) :D and in the background I can hear my wife is listening to the Netherlands entry as they try and get into the finals :roll: :roll: We are off camping for the weekend as we have a wedding to attend up in the hills and my wife has warned everyone we have to be back to the campsite for the Eurovision :D :shock: :D We all love it really 'cos its so bad :) :mrgreen:

Cant believe just us two off the forum heading to FBI mind :)

:D Yep Sensor! I will be there for the COTY :D [Chopper Of The Year] but sadly non of the cruises :cry: Promise to bore you all to death with very pic heavy posts when I get back....sorry in advance :oops: :oops:

Never realised you need a visum to enter the Netherlands as a visitor from Ukraine :shock: strange, we both have a "thing" with orange :lol:

Good luck, hope you get everything sorted out in time. See you there !

I'm in!! :D Saturday and will be riding the nightcruise :mrgreen:

vovka che said:
I'm building new bike in CC class for the show, taking 5 girls from our club and hope to see you there.
The main problem for us — visas. I don't know what will be easier — win first place in CC or get Schengen visa :? .
I'll keep an eye out for you all! Cheers for the PM, Really, really loving listening to STINX :D!
Good luck with the visa's!
BORIS.

O.K.
I looked at the program, seems like a fun thing to do.
I've heard about it, but never went, if we go it would be a first.
me and my girlfriend have both bad knees, and she's rheumatic, so what is there for us to do.

Is there a short cruise too?
Is there enough crowd to hang with if we can't cruise?

Still looking forward to go though.

badmuller said:
O.K.
I looked at the program, seems like a fun thing to do.
I've heard about it, but never went, if we go it would be a first.
me and my girlfriend have both bad knees, and she's rheumatic, so what is there for us to do.

Is there a short cruise too?
Is there enough crowd to hang with if we can't cruise?

Still looking forward to go though.
COOL! If your not up for any of the cruises why not just head to Westerpark for the COTY on saturday afternoon? PM me and i will pm you my mobile phone no. lookforward to having a beer with you and yours! :D

No worries Mr & Mss Badmuller, you will have plenty to see, meet and do around the COTY and Westergasfabriek on saturday.
It would be great to put faces behind the messages and :wink: :mrgreen: :lol:

There's gonna be beer?
I'm there!!

O.K. serious guy's it really looks like fun and now I'm 99% confident that we will be there.
it would be awesome to meet you guy's and have fun and a beer together.

:wink: :mrgreen: :D

Ace,
just an idea, small cruise to Coty?! :D

Also looking forward to meet you guys and talk bikes :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back