Felt 1903

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So... I don't have it in my hands yet, but my younger brother just bought a Felt model 1903 off of CL in Boise for $100! It is missing one of the straight bars for the front springer, but I figure I can build or find something for that... I can't wait to get it next month! I've been wanting one of these felts for a while, and finalyl found one cheap enough! Oh yeah thanks for the head's up Cman!
No pics yet... So now I have to hurry up and wait. :mrgreen:

Sweet. Did your brother pick it up? 2 Felt in a Week from Boise CL, not bad.

I bought a DYNO mooneyes from Seattle CL and had my brother pick it up. I was hoping to get it down to Boise, but I ended up giving it to him for Christmas :shock:

Yeh the Felt rims are 50mm. The the tires look real square because the sidewalls go straight down instead of curving into the rim.

3431472599_e7674731ee_b.jpg

My brother sent my pic with his phone... I can't wait. May better hurry up and get here before he decides that he wants to keep it and fix it up for himself... :mrgreen:
The 1903 is an aluminum bike, which will be my first aluminum bike ever. It's good and bad. I won't be able to cut it up and weld on it, which means A) I can't ruin it, and B) I can't mod it. It's a good thing it's pretty dang cool to begin with. :)

Latest posts

Back