Felt Hot Wheels 68 price!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah....not sure that anyone will ever want one that bad. :lol:

You get it, hop on it and realize it feels like all of the other cruisers and then you say...hmm, maybe that was too much.

I guess if you were a real Hot Wheels nerd with too much money and wanted to hang it on the wall it would be nice conversation piece.

Don't get me wrong, I love the way they look, just pretty sure they aren't worth that much no matter how limited they were.

+1
Rat Rod said:
Yeah....not sure that anyone will ever want one that bad. :lol:

You get it, hop on it and realize it feels like all of the other cruisers and then you say...hmm, maybe that was too much.

I guess if you were a real Hot Wheels nerd with too much money and wanted to hang it on the wall it would be nice conversation piece.

Don't get me wrong, I love the way they look, just pretty sure they aren't worth that much no matter how limited they were.

It's about like that Carol Shelby Felt that is out there...I think it's even by the same seller.

If you're looking for an investment....try the tattoo removal business. :lol:

Had a chance a few years back to buy a new one for $550 from a bike shop and I passed.

I just bought one last weekend, it was strictly an investment and a risky one. It sits in my office and is a great conversation piece.

bebytese.jpg

I paid nowhere near what he is asking.

Today just found a Shelby and would love that in the stable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I just bought one last weekend, it was strictly an investment and a risky one. It sits in my office and is a great conversation piece.

bebytese.jpg

I paid nowhere near what he is asking.

Today just found a Shelby and would love that in the stable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Let me know if you'd like to sell you Hot Wheels cruiser

At one point I was big electra collector and came to accept i was buying paint jobs. I bought a rare one still in the box paid more than i would have liked but still a lot cheaper than this one.

Latest posts

Back