Fender Art Show in Minneapolis

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomb said:
so did you post pics of them all? i was really hoping to see a new-school graffiti fender!

Anyway, if you dont mind, i may try to pitch this idea to a few of the shops/gallerys/artists around here...

i posted all but 2...one set similar to the set on the finished bike and the set that is on both cards (green w/buffalo & man by bicycle).
it's so hard to mount and take photos...all of the artists knew where the front and rear of each fender was (and how they would sit on a bike) so they painted them accordingly...you can't see the front of the front fender AND the back of the rear fender at the same time...and I wanted them mounted on the display board so the top of the board referanced the front of the bike, giving people an idea of how they'll set on the bike.

Great show and what a way to kick off your store. That would be a great to be able to purchase fenders painted like that. A custom painted fender for your bike-tell the artist a little about yourself, your bike style/colors and let it be a surprise.

Latest posts

Back