fender ornaments : I NEED IDEAS!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi i want to get some ideas and such on fender ornaments for my bike. i have used a baseball trophy and i have used the head of a hammer...can anyone post some pics of theirs and possible ideas for a cool fender ornament? thanks -teetsboy95
0117110915.jpg
0224111648.jpg

Check ebay, there are quite a few for sale there. Some are very expensive, some are not.

I have three pewter Silver Surfers stashed somewhere. Bought them off the Target closeout rack for a couple of bucks each maybe 15 years ago. They need to age a few more decades before use.

There is a load of stuff out there for the Harley crowd, just hunt the web.

those are cool! and that donkey? i love it!!! ive nevcer seen the fish before but the leaping lady and the swan are repop car hood ornaments...the lady is off of a 30's cadillac and the swan is 1940's packard...i have a mack bulldog hood ornament but its too heavy for my fenders lol...this is basically what it looks like but its not mine...
120507002.jpg

in the old days, if memory serves me correctly, mack used a gold bulldog on trucks with a mack engine. if it had a cat/cummalong/detroit the dog was chrome. so both styles are out there collecting patina and you could choose which matches your ride the best.

Latest posts

Back