fenderless Freddy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres some pics of my 1953 schwinn hornet. I finally got it the way I want it -- schwinn 26inch frame, Jerold slick, springer front, forks, laidback seat post built by Bikebuilder, schwinn two speed kick back hub, rims built buy RJ'S and trude by i.c.s., black leather brooks seat, b68 coke bottle grips, original non reflector pedals, schwinn cal. tag, nog tail light, vintage wingnuts on the front hub, chrome acorn nut on the rear, aircraft nuts hold rear brake assembly and coaster brake arm, original Schwinn Phantom tank with original horn that works.

I have to give my close friend Lil bill and RJ'S a big thanks on this build. Oh yeah I almost forgot the custom made kickstand made by me. It's a 9/16 socket with a stainless steel rod welded to it. It looks killer and works great!
003.jpg

019.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

015.jpg

012.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

004.jpg

That is just to cool! Exactly the way I like them. I've built a few with that style. Couldn't have done better myself. Dean

Magnificent!!!

I got to see this bike in person even tho it was at night. btw ( I was the guy commenting on your slick in the rear I was with Litl' Bill and everybody.) Again awesome looking bike man. Hopefully you can make a ride with us sometime. Later man

wow real nice bike you have there..and the slick is just to cool for words .. where does one find such tire??? Again love the bike it flows real well...

The tire is a jerald sulky... info can be found by searching the "bike talk" section. Just ordered mine. Can't wait.

Awesome bike... not one thing I would change.

i love the look and the stance of that bike.... great job....love the seat post what size tubing did you use......

Latest posts

Back