FENIX- Finished!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This "patina / rust" thing you have going on with the shiny wide rim and bezels is really upping the ante on this bike! Great look! Now I have to go back in the thread to remember what the front end looks like.....?....chopper...?...here I go
....oh yeah! Here it is...wow. Your patina job on this really sealed the deal! That monster springer will finish it off nicely.
Screen%20Shot%202015-06-27%20at%202.56.54%20PM%20copy.png

Looking good! Great job on the paint (as usual)! :cool2:

....oh yeah! Here it is...wow. Your patina job on this really sealed the deal! That monster springer will finish it off nicely.
Screen%20Shot%202015-06-27%20at%202.56.54%20PM%20copy.png
Man, I had forgotten how that springer looked! The headlight is cool too, but it would've been hard for me to get rid of the spring and weld that fork ridged. That's just me though, I'm a sucker for old springer forks.

I'm done…nothing left to do. Tomorrow I'm heading out to take my final photos...wish me luck.

Where are you driving this year? Grand Canyon?
Congrats! Can't wait to see it.

I had determined to stay home this year and take photos at this one special place that's always intrigued me.

Yesterday morning I went by there for my shoot, only to be stopped at the entry by yellow tape, several police cars and officers. An officer alluding, "the place was shut down for the day while they did their investigation of an incident."

I'm thinking a murder had happened? I left, and thought no big deal, I'll return the next day. (I found out later on the news that the incident was a suicide.)

This morning, I left again to go back to the destination. Upon arriving (no cops) but the gate was closed! It turn out the place had been permitted for the entire day for a commercial shoot!

I'll try again tomorrow AM…fingers crossed that the third time is a charm!:cry:

Unfortunately it's all become far to common, I don't even bother to watch the local news anymore.
It will only continue on a downward spiral,people need to tuff up,we all have problems,big n small. As for crime,to easy to commit and get away with it,time to bring eye for a eye.;)

Typical fordsnake build......
Looks AMAZING. Love the headlight,the scoops and tank fit well. Bravo :41::113:

Latest posts

Back