Finished with your BO11 build, what's next?

• The new forum software has been installed. We are still working on a few issues...some images not displaying, spacing, colors, etc. Please send Rat Rod any issues that you may encounter when using the forum. Thanks!
May 21, 2015
Westfield, IN
Finish unpacking after moving from a house to an apartment.
--> Hope to find room to do bike work.
Ride often, explore the new area, and get in better shape.
Recurrent flight training.
Maybe even get a new job! :21:

Reactions: Jake Sensi
Jul 26, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I figured the voting booth is up, BO11 is officially in the bag, so I started on my Electra today. Before:
20160801_111225.jpg
Now:
20160802_093201.jpg
I've got a drop stem and drag bars and some new Oury grips on the way, and a springer for after I'm done w/the new paint/patina.
My inspiration for the paint job:
f15f2c95e1480c7b55584b19db2f5dd5.jpg
Oh and I've got to trim about 10 inches off the shifter cable.

Jan 23, 2011
Philly
WELL I'LL GET BACK TO LIFE OBJECTIVES. I CLEANED THE JAKECAVE YESTERDAY SO I'LL CONTINUE ON THE FLOORING. I JUST PURCHASED A BASS GUITAR THAT I'M GONNA STRIP THE PAINT OFF (HE'S MAD I TELL YA). GET THE STUDIO QUAKING. BUY FIGURES, MAKE DIOS AND PLEASE DON'T START ME. CHECK OUT THIS NEW APPROACH
THERE'S NO REST FOR A WRATTER... PEACE

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Nov 22, 2011
KS
I'm probably retiring from competitive bike building. I wasn't going to participate this year but the Elgin popped up. I need to dispose of some inventory. I'm out of room and energy. I've got stuff I can tinker with without being tied to a schedule. Gone riding...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Nov 24, 2012
The Tropics of Alabama
I'm probably retiring from competitive bike building. I wasn't going to participate this year but the Elgin popped up. I need to dispose of some inventory. I'm out of room and energy. I've got stuff I can tinker with without being tied to a schedule. Gone riding...
Wow, I could've written this word for word, all of the way down to the Elgin's role in it! We should get together and ride.

Reactions: MazdaFlyer
Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
Well I've already jumped into another project I've been painting my camper today. Giving a vintage vibe . I remodel the inside last year

It's a 1999 18'

Hey G, like the new 'old' paint job! Adding any Swamp Dog like patina, or is a 'fresh off the showroom floor' vintage trailer make-over? :bigsmile:

Reactions: G-Matt
Apr 14, 2015
Didnt make the build off this year, but this is my wifes birthday present, I still need to get some tires and pick up.View attachment 31364

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
Very cool looks like a new project. I'm sure she will be happy. What mAke is it

Jan 12, 2012
Brookfield, Missouri
Where to start? So many things to do.
Cut grass
finish 3 flip bikes
organize shop
work on my iron head sportster
fix my truck
get my oldest ready to leave for college
build drift trike
Got my grass cut, 2 of the flip bikes done, ordered the parts for my truck, and got my sons mountain bike ready for him to take to college.