Firebikes Fluid

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Okay, it's not realy a "ratrod", but it was painted in the back yard and 90 percent of the parts came from one bike or another or off the spare parts shelves in my garage. I got it from Sam, at Firebikes, around Christmas and just got to finish it ( like it's really finished, ever) recently.
The mockup. Really liked the clubman bars, but being 5'9" I am a tad short to rock them.

Fluid1.jpg

The finished bike; Color shifting paint (looks red, blue, purple, black depending on where you're standing), Nexus 4speed roller rear and Sturmey drum laced to Sun BFR's, Kenda 26x3 tires, old Hawthorne bike headlight and scooter lamp (rear, with candy red over the lens) converted to LED's, tec...

Fluidfin.jpg

Fluidfin2.jpg

Fluidfin7.jpg

Fluidfin6.jpg

Fluidfin3.jpg

Fluidfin4.jpg

Cool a bottle opener, thats a nice option a maybe even better than an ashtray :lol:. Ya know the more i look at it, it needs an engine not just one of the China engines but maybe a 502 Chevy HEHEHE

wow,that came out really sweet! :D been wanting to try out that paint myself. love the matching head/taillight combo! 8) i ended up using a nos hawthorne headlight on my firebike build too. :shock:

not all rats have to be unpainted or flat black i call these kustoms. nice the color is swheeeeet

BEAUTIFUL!..........Now go take a screw driver and put the FIRST scratch on it, get it over with NOW. Then you won't have to worry about it.

Already scratched it. On a night cruiser ride, we kinda snuck in to a skate park and I rode it around the bowls and over the transitions. Got the bottom of the frame pretty well.

Uncle Stretch said:
Super nice build. those 26 x 3's always look good when you can run them. :wink:

I agree, it gives the right proportions on those longer frames.

That paint is wicked.

Love the color choice and the frame is amazing! I now know what to save up for!

Latest posts

Back