FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH!!!!!! NOVEMBER 5th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH!!!!!! OCTOBER 1st

I hope so, she's quite ill but not that bad .... oh, you meant the bike ride. :wink: :lol:

Chris will be there. I think Rob from New London is going. and all of Chris' Crew. Gunna be a nice cool night. perfect for large guys.

I'm out family owned business situation came up... I was looking forward to rocking my new bike. Rob is AWOL as well just a heads up

did anyone go? bicycle camping at Hamy last night was great. 71 mile round trip, and what a ride back this morning - sun was shining, it was a beautiful ride up 77.

Yeah we had a small turnout which is what I figured would happen when it started getting dark early.... There were only 7 of us and I forgot my camera so no pics..... But we still had a great ride and good fun...I'll see yas in new haven hopefully...

Are you people ready for November 5th!!!!!!!! I am I heard it's gonna be 70 degrees and light out until 9 o' clock.....Oh no wait that was California's forecast.......I am hoping for snow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring the anti-freeze kids !!!!

......, i"m going to miss another one. I'll be night hiking Mt Greylock that night. I'll be there in December, promise.

Can't make it this month either. Wife is still not well and I need to care for her quite a bit. It's hard enough to get away for work let alone having some fun. Have fun everyone!

This will be the last ride from Guilford, as we are currently moving the shop to Madison. We found a great deal on rent which will save us tons of moo-la... I am not sure how long I will be riding tomorrow night because I am getting over a terrible flu (not swine) but I will give it my best shot......
Skip, sorry to hear all the bad news. My heart goes out to you and the family....

I decided not to drive to Greylock, so I can ride. But now it's looking like weather will not be good.

I might be able to make it now. Wife is staying with her Mom and Dad so her Mom can watch over her all day. Boy wants to sleep over with Mommy since he misses her. Leaves me a free night that I would normally use to clean and do laundry.

It will be a last minute decision.

Well now that all you guys may make it, I don't think I will..... I either have the flu or pneumonia, and it's kicking my butt... This sucks.....
On the upside I am getting good at riding my couch !!!!!!!!!!!!

get better soon Chris. make some grog. Skip probably knows the recipe by heart.

Chris, you didn't die on us, did you?

what's address of new shop location? We're so doing next summer's rides in Hammy.

I am back to work today, but I am still not 100%. The doctor confirmed I had swine flu !!!! We are moving the shop to 14 Wall St Madison CT. Hope to see you mofo's there.....

There be some nice riding loops over there!!

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=qwd0jr ... 06443-3142

Camping at Hammy after a ride would be sweet!!

Glad you're feeling better Chris!! Boy has been under the weather the past couple of days with some H1N1 like symptoms. Just left the Doc though and he is ok.

Latest posts

Back