Fixie freestyle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious if anyone around here is interested in this subculture of bike and if there are any builds on the forum existing think it looks like loads of fun let me know what you all think about these styles of bikes

Just a random pic I found while looking at the different bike

Hard to not like them, real simple looks and with the skinnier tires they roll a lot easier than a fat tire single speed cruiser does... and probably fit better too. I'm guessing that one is a fixed gear ? I'm still not a fan of fixed gear bikes myself for riding but I can see how others would like it. Even if it is fixed it doesn't take much to make it freewheel again or slap a coaster brake to it.

I am looking into getting a flip flops hub which is fixed oneside and free wheel on the other I also have seen a sprocket you can bolt on to a hub with a side for a disc brake so definitely interesting.....

That looks a lot like my BMiXie I am building! I used an old Zaskar frame;

I built a fixie a few years back and loved it. My knees started hurting again on my fixie rides so I reinstalled the gears.
There is a "Show me your Fixies" thread on this site somewhere.

Latest posts

Back