Flying Star mini moto

I shaved them down. If I cared about pretty I can fill all this with brass later. Maybe I need a brass intern or something or whatever

Offsetting the mount for my chainline

This should be bulletproof. The whole point of this thing is riding real wheelies

Just need the wheels now and a few details

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Reactions: LukeTheJoker
Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
It may be a pain, but I work out of both Tapatalk and from my laptop. Now it's easier on the laptop but you can edit from Tapatalk. At the very least you can delete your posts and start the post over. You still can do a lot of editing but you gotta take the time to figure it out. Check out the menus at the top. Moderate lets you do deletes. Or tap the background of your post and it turns blue. Then you can tap the pencil at the top and edit the post you turned blue.

Carl from tomorrow...

Last edited:
Reactions: squirreldh
It may be a pain, but I work out of both Tapatalk and from my laptop. Now it's easier on the laptop but you can edit from Tapatalk. At the very least you can delete your posts and start the post over. You still can do a lot of editing but you gotta take the time to figure it out. Check out the menus at the top. Moderate lets you do deletes. Or tap the background of your post and it turns blue. Then you can tap the pencil at the top and edit the post you turned blue.

Carl.
Maybe it is my android or something

Apr 18, 2015
central ohio
On my phone with Tapatalk, I tap the post and it turns blue. Then I tap the three vertical dots at the top right, and tap edit on the menu.

Luckily, I only have to use Tapatalk to post pics.

Lord Humongous:That's my bike...
Me:nope, das my bike
Lord Humongous:but but but, you found my little bike...
Me:no ... thas my bike
Lord Humongous: gimme my little biiiike!!!!!

Lord Humongous approved