FREE BIKE

Discussion in 'PAY IT FORWARD' started by enright, May 15, 2018 at 8:08 AM.

1. enright

enright

That's right sports fans, a free bike. You supply the wheels and tires and the rest is on me. I'm keeping the wheels for another project.

You can be the proud owner of this USA MADE Huffy Techtra if you act fast! (I need the space so don't delay or I may put it on, oh no, Craig's List).

The Huffy name has suffered badly in the modern era, but this bike is a possible exception. It even has alloy brake calipers. It's in very nice condition and you can add a piece of history to your collection.

Slap a set of 700's on it and stalk your prey. Imagine blowing by a spandex clad wanna be Tour de France hero riding a $2500 carbon fiber special on your Ashtabula equipped Techtra at the local rail trail. Now that's real fun! :113:

I've had this bike for a number of years and if you can make use of it, it's yours FREE. No, I ain't packing or shipping it, you must pick it up in South Central PA.

Although this is written in jest, the offer is real and the bike ain't all that bad.

BONUS BONUS BONUS :praise:

I will also include the fabulous red tire pictured (slight tread bulge) , a Sunday go to meetin' bun, and a cool water sandwhich at no extra charge.

And I might be able to scrounge up a mis-matched pair of 27" wheels if you bring a hot cup of coffee from a near-by coffee shop when you arrive to pickup your new to you bike. ;)

PM if interested

Attached Files:

2. CRASH

CRASH

3. enright

enright

Any mods looking at this....please move to paying it forward. thanks

Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 6:16 AM