Frightliner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'd like to thank my friends, family and everyone that provided feedback and support on this project. I really enjoyed this build although there were more than a few occasions when I thought that I'd never get through it. For those of you wondering what that thing attached to the rear end is... Well, the bike is equipped with a vintage Dynajet pulse jet that actually runs, maybe not the most powerful thing but it is frighteningly loud. A couple of short videos will be added Monday

The aptitude, skill and artistry of the builders at this site is amazing and has really been inspiring (not to mention intimidating at some times). Congratulations and good luck to all the participants in this years build!

Build history is here...
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=41197

ended up here...
image1.jpg

image6.jpg

image3.jpg

image5.jpg

image4.jpg

image2.jpg

IMG_1263.jpg

IMG_1266.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg

There's only one word that can describe this...BEAUTIFUL :mrgreen:

Congrats! Your level of craftsmanship and workmanship is absolutely "TOP" notch!

Hey TVC15,

Wow!
Incredible Build! 8)
Great lines, style and stance!!
Just the right amount of sheet metal.
High quality throughout!

Nice Job!

Absolutely gorgeous, looks like it belongs on the Bonneville Salt Flats ready to set a land speed record. Really amazing build!!!! Every RRBO6 build I see I think it can't get any better and this is no exception. Great job!!!!!!!!!!!

This bike is a screamer. I love it. Can't wait for the vids.

KILLER!!!!Looks like it could set land speed record 8)

WWWOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!! you did an excellent job! it looks awesome!!! you had me at your garage! tons of great details! Congratulations!

WOW just awsome bike holy cow batman fire the turbine :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back